Shaq Attaq sneaker worn by Shaq
- A white, black, blue, and light-gold, Reebok “Shaq Attaq” right foot sneaker. Game-worn by Shaq, the sneaker is predominantly white, with black accents on sides. Blue shiny accents appear at ankle and at shoe tongue. The plastic pieces are a light-gold. The front of tongue has a circular dome with light-gold that reads: [THE/pump]. Written in white thread on PR side of shoe is: [Reebok]. The SHAQ logo appears on back of shoe with a small illustration of a man dunking. The same log appears on the inside of the tongue of the shoe, along with a tag that reads: [19 ½ UK / 56 ½ EUR]. The interior sole has type above the Shaq logo that reads: [Reebok / All Men Count On You, But None Too Much]. The shoe has white laces. The bottom of the shoe has worn and the blue looks green.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Worn by
- Shaquille O'Neal, American, born 1972
- Manufactured by
- Reebok International Ltd., British, founded 1895
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- leather , fiber , plastic , rubber and cloth
- H x W (x L): 9 1/2 × 5 1/4 × 15 1/2 in. (24.1 × 13.3 × 39.4 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.