Practice jersey worn by Cheryl Miler
- A practice jersey and googles worn by Cheryl Miller.
- .1 The jersey is a yellow mesh tank top with red text. The text is screen-printed onto the jersey and reads [USC / 31]. There is a red thread trim around the bottom of the jersey. There is a red number "31" on the back in the center. The jersey is reversible. The inside of the jersey is a dark red mesh with yellow screen-printed text. The text reads [USC / 31] on the front and there is a number "31" on the back in the center. There is a tag on the front bottom proper left side. It has information about the materials and instructions for cleaning.
- .2 The goggles are clear and there is a white cloth tape around each of the temples (the parts that go behind the ears). The tape is yellowing in some areas and is dirty in others. The proper right temple has letters handwritten on the tape with blue ink. They read [CM]. The temples have a stretchy black fabric band connecting them.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Worn by
- Cheryl D. Miller, American, born 1964
- Subject of
- University of California, Los Angeles, American, founded 1919
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- synthetic fiber and ink
- H x W: 25 × 17 in. (63.5 × 43.2 cm)
- sports uniforms
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.