Basketball used in American Basketball Association games
- An ABA game-used red, white and blue basketball manufactured by Rawlings. On one of the white sections is printed in black [AMERICAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION / ABA / Jack Dolph COMMISSIONER]. On the red section above is printed [Rawlings / RSS / Official].
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Manufactured by
- Rawlings, American, founded 1887
- Used by
- American Basketball Association, American, 1967 - 1976
- ca. 1967
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- rubber and leather
- 9 1/4 × 9 1/4 × 9 1/4 in. (23.5 × 23.5 × 23.5 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.