Dress worn by Celia Cruz
- Red, gold, and blue sequin dress designed with horizontal, varied stripes and large open sleeves.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- José Enrique Arteaga, Cuban American
- Worn by
- Celia Cruz, Cuban American, 1925 - 2003
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the Celia Cruz Knight Estate
- L x W: 53 1/4 x 48 1/2 in. (135.3 x 123.2 cm)
- Waist: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.