Albumen print of an unidentified woman
- 2013.46.29.121a: A black and white photograph of an unidentified woman. The woman is posed facing the left side of the photograph. Her head is turned toward the camera. She is wearing a dark dress and a long light colored necklace. The photograph is mounted in a black paper frame (2013.46.29.121b) and has a black paper cover (2013.46.29.121c)
- 2013.46.29.121b: A black paper photograph mount. The back of the mount is blank.
- 2013.46.29.121c: A black paper photograph cover. The cover has an inscription on the interior right flap that reads: [THE NORTHLAND STUDIO / CHICAGO / DETROIT / TOLEDO / CLEVELAND / PITTSBURGH / INDIANAPOLIS]. The back of the cover is blank.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- The Northland Studios, American
- Subject of
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- Owned by
- Maxine Sullivan, American, 1911 - 1987
- early 20th century
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- albumen and silver on paper, paper
- H x W (2013.46.29121a): 5 3/4 × 3 11/16 in. (14.6 × 9.4 cm)
- H x W (2013.46.29.121b): 8 9/16 × 5 1/2 in. (21.7 × 14 cm)
- H x W (2013.46.29.c (Open)): 8 15/16 × 13 9/16 in. (22.7 × 34.4 cm)
- H x W (2013.46.29121c (Closed)): 8 7/8 × 5 7/8 in. (22.5 × 14.9 cm)
- albumen prints
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.