- A pink flag made from synthetic fabric. The heading of the flag is white with brass grommets. The flag is decorated on one side with the Alpha Kappa Alpha seal. The seal is green and brown. Along the flag's top edge, in black lettering, is "ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INCORPORATED."
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Manufactured by
- Subject of
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, founded 1908
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the Historical Society of Washington, DC and the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- synthetic fiber, metal
- H x W: 39 1/2 x 58 1/4 in. (100.3 x 148 cm)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.