Guild Thunderbass amplifier
- Guild Thunderbass amplifier used by Christopher Dowd, keyboardist, vocalist and trombone player, in the alternative rock band, Fishbone. The amplifier has a serial number of: .
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Guild Guitar Company, American, 1952 - 1995
- Used by
- Christopher Dowd, American
- Subject of
- Fishbone, American, founded 1979
- before 1978
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, From the Heart of the Family Hood, a Gift to the Ever Expanding Present
- plastic , metal , wood , cloth , plant fiber
- H x W x D: 12 x 21 1/2 x 12 1/4 in. (30.5 x 54.6 x 31.1 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.