- A black-and-white photograph of a young boy. He is wearing a cowboy hat, dark plaid jacket, rolled up jeans and cowboy boots. He is seated on a bike with training wheels.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Rev. Henry Clay Anderson, American, 1911 - 1998
- Subject of
- Unidentified Child or Children
- 1948 - 1970s
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Charles Schwartz and Shawn Wilson
- photographic gelatin and silver on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
- gelatin silver prints
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.