Joan Baez, Selma to Montgomery March, 1965
- A black-and-white photograph of Joan Baez (right) playing her guitar and singing into microphones with Harry Belafonte (far left) and Leon Bibb (center). There is an American flag in the background.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Charles Moore, American, 1931 - 2010
- Subject of
- Harry Belafonte Jr., American, born 1927
- Joan Baez, American, born 1941
- Leon Bibb, American, born 1922
- 1965; printed ca. 1990
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the Family of Charles Moore.
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
- gelatin silver prints