- A poster advertising a performance of The Four Ink Spots plus the N.B.C. Orchestra in Northfield, Vermont at the Norwich University Armory on May 3rd. The poster has black writing at the top that gives information about the event. The center of the poster contains large lettering that reads: The Four Ink Spots and a black and white photograph of the group. Text at the bottom gives additional information about the performance as well as the name of the management company sponsoring the group. The back of the poster is blank.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Distributed by
- Gale Inc., American
- Subject of
- The Ink Spots, American, 1931 - 1964
- NBC Symphony Orchestra, American, 1937 - 1954
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- ink on paper
- H x W: 22 x 14 in. (55.9 x 35.6 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.