- A small flier advertising "There's a Poison Goin On...", an album by Public Enemy. On the front is a black-and-white print of children playing with toys - all but one wear gas masks. Above is the group's name and logo, and below is the name of the album. Featured prominently on the back is the group's logo of a figure in a hat as seen through a targeting scope.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Subject of
- Public Enemy, American, founded 1982
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Public Enemy
- ink on paper
- H x W: 8 x 5 in. (20.3 x 12.7 cm)
- fliers (printed matter)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.