- A gelatin silver print of a student working a printing press at the Manual Training and Industrial School for Colored Youth in Bordentown, New Jersey.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Lewis Wickes Hine, American, 1874 - 1940
- Subject of
- Bordentown School, American, 1886 - 1955
- Unidentified Man or Men
- ca. 1935
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Howard and Ellen Greenberg
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- gelatin silver prints
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.