Pinback button for the Willie Brown campaign for Assemblyman
- White button with a black stripe at center. Above the stripe in black is the word "Willie." On the black stripe in orange is the word "Brown." Below the stripe in black letters are the words "Democrat Assemblyman." At the bottom of the button is a seal for the Allied Priorities Trade Council and the number "179."
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- Subject of
- Willie Brown, American, born 1934
- ca. 1964
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from Dawn Simon Spears and Alvin Spears, Sr.
- metal and plastic
- Diameter: 1 1/4 in. (3.2 cm)
- buttons (information artifacts)