Cabinet card of a woman
- A cabinet card photograph of a woman in a long dress. She is pictured standing, facing the camera with her hands clasped in front of her center. Her head is slightly tilted away from the photographer. She is adorned with a ring, bracelet, necklace with a charm at the end, brooch at the neck, and earrings. The back of the card has an inscription at the top of numbers written in pencil.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- William J. Kuebler Jr., American, 1856 - 1920s
- Subject of
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- photographic gelatin and silver nitrate on photographic paper on card mount
- H x W: 6 9/16 × 4 1/4 in. (16.7 × 10.8 cm)
- cabinet photographs
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.