Singer Al Green performing “Tired of Being Alone” at the Kool Jazz Festival at the Washington D. C. RFK Stadium
- Singer Al Green performing ‘Tired of Being Alone’ during the Kool Jazz Festival at RFK stadium in Washington. July 31, 1976.
- Milton Williams, Moments in Time, 1973-1993 (Nashville: James C. Winston Publishing Co., 1996), 35.
- A black-and-white photograph of Al Green singing on stage with three backup singers in the background. The photograph is stamped and inscribed on the back.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Milton Williams, American, born 1940
- Subject of
- Al Green, American, born 1946
- Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium, American, founded 1961
- Unidentified Man or Men
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- July 31, 1976
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Milton Williams Archives
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Image and Sheet): 13 7/8 x 10 15/16 in. (35.2 x 27.8 cm)
- gelatin silver prints