Photographic print of four men and one woman
- A black and white photograph of an unidentified woman surrounded by four unidentified men. The woman is posing with her both legs raised and her arms around the four men who are supporting her.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- Unidentified Man or Men
- Club Harlem, American, 1935 - 1986
- ca. 1977
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Henrietta W. Shelton, Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation, Inc.
- ink on photographic paper
- H x W: 9 1/2 x 7 3/8 in. (24.1 x 18.7 cm)
- black-and-white photographs