Photographic print of a performance by Melvin Harris and the Blue Notes
- A black and white photograph of a performance by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes on stage at Club Harlem in Atlantic City, with a full band behind them and audience members sitting at tables at the front of the stage. Teddy Pendergrass, the lead vocalist, is pictured in the center of the stage facing the audience while behind him the rest of the group face stage left, with left knees slightly bent. There are no inscriptons, front or back.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Club Harlem, American, 1935 - 1986
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, American, founded 1954
- Teddy Pendergrass, American, 1950 - 2010
- ca. 1975
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Henrietta W. Shelton, Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation, Inc.
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 6 1/8 x 9 1/4 in. (15.6 x 23.5 cm)
- gelatin silver prints