- The car is part of Berry’s personal fleet of Cadillacs and was driven during the filming of Hail! Hail! Rock ’n’ Roll, a 1987 documentary that chronicles two 1986 concerts.
- A red Cadillac Eldorado, model year 1973, owned and driven by Chuck Berry.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- General Motors Corporation, founded 1908
- Owned by
- Chuck Berry, American, 1926 - 2017
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Donation of Charles E. Berry
- steel, chrome, glass, rubber, plastic
- Overall with Weight: 53 x 83 x 236 in., 5400 lb. (134.6 x 210.8 x 599.4 cm, 2449.4 kg)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.