- A program for a performance by Marian Anderson signed by the artist. The cover also includes a full-length photograph of Anderson performing. The contents include several photographs of the artist and a reprint of an article about Anderson's relationship with her mother.
- Transcription Center Status
- Transcribed by digital volunteers
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Written by
- Sol Hurok, American, 1888 - 1974
- Subject of
- Marian Anderson, American, 1897 - 1993
- ca. 1954
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Jackie Bryant Smith
- ink on paper
- L x W: 11 3/4 x 8 3/4 in. (29.8 x 22.2 cm)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.