Photograph of Art Industrial Club presentation to Frances Albrier
- This document is part of a scrapbook that was compiled in 1956 and 1957 by Frances Albrier during her term as president of the San Francisco Chapter of the National Council of Negro Women (NCNW). The scrapbook highlights the Chapter’s efforts to register voters and educate Bay Area residents on the importance of voting as a part of the Citizenship Education Project which was jointly sponsored by the NCNW and the National Urban League.
- A black-and-white photograph of the Art Industrial Club presentation to Frances Albrier. The photograph is located between pages twelve (12) and thirteen (13) of Frances Albrier's scrapbook (2010.60.1).
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- E. F. Joseph, American, 1900 - 1979
- Subject of
- Frances M. Albrier, American, 1898 - 1987
- San Francisco Chapter of the National Council of Negro Women, founded 1945
- National Council of Negro Women, founded 1935
- June 15, 1962
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Frances Albrier Collection
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 8 1/8 x 10 in. (20.6 x 25.4 cm)