Print copy of a photograph of Mae Reeves
- A vignette black and white print photograph of Mae Reeves as a young woman. She sits in a chair wearing a black dress, necklace, and elaborate light colored hat. The image is framed in a light vignette. In the lower right corner she has written: [LOVE TO DONNA From Mom].
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Mae Reeves, American, 1912 - 2016
- ca. 1960
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from Mae Reeves and her children, Donna Limerick and William Mincey, Jr.
- ink on paper
- H x W: 10 x 8 in. (25.4 x 20.3 cm)