Tinted photograph of young Mae Reeves
- A tinted black and white photograph of Mae Reeves as a young girl. She stands on a piece of wicker furniture and wears a pink lace dress and large bow in her hair. She carries a bouquet of flowers in her left hand and her right hand is raised to her face.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Mae Reeves, American, 1912 - 2016
- ca. 1915
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from Mae Reeves and her children, Donna Limerick and William Mincey, Jr.
- ink on paper
- H x W (Image): 8 7/8 x 6 in. (22.5 x 15.2 cm)
- H x W (Sheet): 10 x 8 in. (25.4 x 20.3 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.