Photograph of Mae Reeves wearing a fox stole and black hat
- An unframed, tinted black-and-white photograph of Mae Reeves posing for a photo. She stands facing the camera in front of a painted backdrop featuring a window and garden. She wears a black dress and broad brimmed black hat. She has a fur stole draped over her shoulders, and holds the left side of it with her hand.The photograph is adhered to a piece of paper with pressure sensitive tape.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Mae Reeves, American, 1912 - 2016
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from Mae Reeves and her children, Donna Limerick and William Mincey, Jr.
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 7 x 5 in. (17.8 x 12.7 cm)
- gelatin silver prints