Digital print of Mae Reeves on Mother's Day
- A color digital print of Mae Reeves sitting in a white draped chair. She is wearing a black dress and hat, with black feathers. She wears a large pearl bracelet around her right writst. Behind her there is a large bouquet of flowers. An inscription on the back notes that the photograph was taken on Mother's Day in Philadelphia.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Mae Reeves, American, 1912 - 2016
- May 9, 2010
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift from Mae Reeves and her children, Donna Limerick and William Mincey, Jr.
- ink on paper
- H x W (Image): 9 7/8 x 7 7/8 in. (25.1 x 20 cm)
- H x W (Sheet): 11 x 8 1/2 in. (27.9 x 21.6 cm)
- digital prints