What Is the Bakke Case?
- A trifold pamphlet made of black print on blue paper. The cover has large black text that reads: [What Is the Bakke Case?]. The interior contains text by Henry Winston describing the details of the Bakke court case. The back of the pamphlet has a tear-away section to subscribe to the journal Political Affairs.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Published by
- Political Affairs Publishers, Inc., American, founded 1944
- Written by
- Henry Winston, American, 1911 - 1986
- Subject of
- Communist Party of the United States of America, American, founded 1919
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the family of Dr. Maurice Jackson and Laura Ginsburg
- ink on paper
- H x W: 8 9/16 x 3 7/16 in. (21.7 x 8.8 cm)