Contract signed by Otis Redding for "Mr. Pitiful"
- A contract signed by Otis Redding. The contract has black print on legal paper with signatures on the bottom right of the front. The contract establishes the payment distribution regarding the song "Mr. Pitiful" between writers Otis Redding and Steve Cropper and Stax/Volt record executive Jim Stewart.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- East Publications Inc.
- Subject of
- Otis Redding, American, 1941 - 1967
- Steve Cropper, American, born 1941
- Jim Stewart, American, born 1930
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- ink on paper
- H x W: 14 x 8 1/2 in. (35.6 x 21.6 cm)