The Story of the Jubilee Singers: With Their Songs
- A hardcover book titled “The Story of the Jubilee Singers: With Their Songs” written by J. B. T. Marsh. The cover is blue with black text. A black floral pattern is on the bottom half of the cover. A gold depiction of Jubilee Hall at Fisk University is at center.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Written by
- J. B. T. Marsh, American, 1840 - 1887
- Subject of
- Fisk Jubilee Singers, American, founded 1871
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- ink on paper with cardboard
- H x W x D: 7 5/8 x 5 1/8 x 1 3/16 in. (19.4 x 13 x 3 cm)
- hardcover books
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.