Pouch, EVA Components, Gemini
- This is a pouch for storing unknown extra-vehicular activity components inside a Gemini capsule. It is made of vinyl and has a plastic zipper. Astronauts performed EVAs during the Gemini IV, VIII, IX-A, X, XI, and XII missions. The pouch was fown in space, and its manufacturer is unknown.
- NASA transferred it to NASM in 1968.
- Data Source
- National Air and Space Museum
- McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration through McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Nylon Webbing
- Synthetic Fabric
- 3-D: 25.4 x 8.3 x 7.6cm (10 x 3 1/4 x 3 in.)
- EQUIPMENT-EVA Devices