White Mountains, New Hampshire
- Florence Lewison Gallery, New York, to 1963
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 1963-17 May 1966
- Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Exhibition History
- FUNDACION JUAN MARCH, Madrid. "The Abstraction of Landscape: From Northern Romanticism to Abstract Expressionism," 5 October 2007-13 January 2008, no. 66, ill. p. 128.
- Data Source
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Albert Bierstadt, American, b. Solingen, Germany, 1830–1902
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Oil on paper mounted on paperboard
- 5 3/4 x 8 5/8 in. irreg. (14.6 x 21.8 cm) ON MOUNT: 6 X 8 3/4 IN. (15.2 X 22.2 CM.)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.