Mother and Child
- Galerie Louise Leiris, Paris [acquired from the Artist]
- James Goodman Gallery, Buffalo, New York, to 14 September 1964
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 14 September 1964-17 May 1966
- Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Exhibition History
- GALERIE LOUISE LEIRIS, Paris. "Manuel, Martinez Hugue dit Manolo," 17 May-17 June 1961, no. 34.
- JAMES GOODMAN GALLERY, Buffalo. "Manolo," 11 October-4 November 1964, no. 3.
- ROBERT SCHOELKOPF GALLERY, New York. "Manolo: Sculpture and Drawings," December 1964, no. 3 (Drawings and Water colors).
- HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. "Images of Children," 17 August-4 November 1979, unpublished checklist no. 20.
- Published References
- BLANCHE, MONTSERRAT. Manolo (Barcelona : Polígrafa, 1972), no. 52, ill. p. 44.
- Data Source
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Manolo, Spanish, b. Barcelona, 1872–1945
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Ink on paper
- 7 1/16 X 6 1/8 IN. (18.0 X 15.5 CM.)