- Kornblee Gallery, New York, to 2 April 1964
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 2 April 1964-17 May 1966
- Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Exhibition History
- GREY ART GALLERY, New York University. "Rosalyn Drexler: Intimate Emotions," 14 July-28 August 1986, ill. TOUR: GREENVILLE COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART, South Carolina, 9 September-12 October; UNIVERSITY OF IOWA MUSEUM OF ART, Iowa City, 15 November-11 January 1987.
- PACE WILDENSTEIN, New York. "Rosalyn Drexler: Paintings from the 1960's," 16 March-21 April 2007.
- ROSENWALD-WOLF GALLERY, Philadelphia. "Seductive Subversion: Women Pop Artists, 1958-1968," 22 January-15 March 2010. TOUR: SHELDON MUSEUM, Lincoln, Nebraska. 30 July-26 September; BROOKLYN MUSEUM, New York, 15 October 9 January 2011; TUFTS UNIVERSITY ART GALLERY, Medford, Massachusettes, 20 January-27 March 2011.
- MUSEE NATIONAL DES BEAUX-ARTS DU QUEBEC. "America. Between Dreams and Realities: Selections from the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection," 9 June-5 September 2022, color ill. front cover and p. 29.
- Published References
- UNSIGNED. "Pop Pop!," HiFi/Stereo Review (August 1965), ill. p. 54.
- LIPPARD, LUCY. Pop Art (New York: Praeger, 1966), p. 133, ill. p. 135.
- WOMEN'S PROGRAM OF THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION. Women Artists: A Checklist of Works in the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection (Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution, 1979), ill.
- Data Source
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Rosalyn Drexler, American, b. Bronx, New York, 1926
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Oil and acrylic with photomechanical reproductions on canvas
- 75 x 65 1/4 in. (190.3 x 165.6 cm)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.