Noh costume (atsuita-karaori)
- Previous custodian or owner
- Victor and Takako Hauge (American (1919-2013, 1923-2015))
- From early 1950s to 2009
- Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge 
- From 2009
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, gift of Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge in 2009
- According to curatorial notes, this garment was acquired by Victor Hauge while he was living in Tokyo in the early 1950s.
- It was either purchased directly from the Tokyo dealer Heisando or bought at auction at the Tokyo Bijutsu Club, with Heisando placing the bid for Mr. Hauge.
- Heisando Co., Ltd., 1-2-4 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, phone: 03-3434-0588.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 19th century or earlier
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Victor and Takako Hauge
- H x W: 163.5 x 165.5 cm (64 3/8 x 65 3/16 in)
- Costume and Textile