Kiln stacking tool ("kiln foot"), with fragments of stacking disks attached
- Previous custodian or owner
- Leila Philip (born 1961)
- Leila Philip, collected from Gojoshiki kiln site, Naeshirogawa, Japan. 
- From 1986
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Leila Philip. 
-  See Study Collection catalogue card, Collections Management Office.
-  See object record.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period or Meiji era
- Credit Line
- Gift of Leila Philip
- H: 7.2 cm (2 13/16 in)
- Satsuma ware