Cup (finely potted)
- Previous custodian or owner
- Dr. John Alexander Pope (1906-1982)
- John A. Pope (1906-1982), Washington DC, collected in Hiroseyama kiln site. 
- From 1971
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of John A. Pope, Washington DC 
-  See Study Collection catalogue card, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of John A. Pope, 1971
- Porcelain with cobalt pigment under clear glaze
- H x W: 4.5 x 6.8 cm (1 3/4 x 2 11/16 in)
- Arita ware