Flying fish (tobiuo) and white croaker (ishimochi), from the second series of fish prints
- Previous custodian or owner
- Richard Kruml
- Dr. John Fuegi
- To 2008
- Richard Kruml, London. 
- Dr. John Fuegi, purchased from Richard Kruml, London. 
- From 2008
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Dr. John Fuegi. 
-  See Curatorial Remark 3 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
-  See Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Utagawa Hiroshige 歌川広重 (1797-1858)
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Fuegi and Jo Francis
- Woodblock print; ink and colors on paper
- H x W (Sheet & Image): 24.4 x 36.4 cm (9 5/8 x 14 5/16 in)