Korean ambassadors introduce Buddhism to Japan
- Previous custodian or owner
- Mr. Laurence I. Hewes III
- To 1998
- Laurence I. Hewes III, Washington, DC 
- From 1998
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Laurence I. Hewes III, Washington, DC 
-  See Acquisition Consideration Form, object file, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- late 17th-early 18th century
- Credit Line
- Gift of Laurence I. Hewes, III, in loving memory of Laurence I. Hewes, Jr. and Patricia E. Hewes
- Ink and color on paper
- H x W (overall): 225.1 x 66.6 cm (88 5/8 x 26 1/4 in)