Red Sea bream, from the Great Fish Series: Madai (Pagrus major)
- Previous custodian or owner
- Dr. John Fuegi
- To ?
- Unidentified French collection 
- To 1997
- Dr. John Fuegi 
- From 1997
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Dr. John Fuegi 
-  Ann Yonemura’s notes from December 1997 states: “…this print has a stamp in French on the back suggesting that it has been in a French collection previously.” See Curatorial Remark 4 in the object record.
-  See Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List after 1920, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 2.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Utagawa Hiroshige 歌川広重 (1797-1858)
- Shizugaki Namiyasu
- ca. 1832
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Fuegi and Jo Francis
- Woodblock print; ink and colors on paper
- H x W: 25.5 x 36.9 cm (10 1/16 x 14 1/2 in)