Sudden Shower over the Shin-Ohashi Bridge and Atake (Ohashi Atake no yu dachi) from the series One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Meisho Edo Hyakkei)
- Previous custodian or owner
- William Richards Castle (1849-1935)
- Alan, Donald and David Winslow
- Estate of the Honorable William R. Castle 
- To 1970
- Alan F., David C., and Donald F. Winslow, by inheritance from the Estate of the Honorable William R. Castle 
- From 1970
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Alan F., David C., and Donald F. Winslow 
-  See Curatorial Remark 3 in the object record.
-  The object came to the Freer Gallery of Art Study Collection in 1970. It was transferred to the permanent collection in 1994. Alan F., David C., and Donald F. Winslow are the heirs of the Estate of the Honorable W.R. Castle. See note 1 and correspondences in the object file, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 2.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Utagawa Hiroshige 歌川広重 (1797-1858)
- 1857; 9th month
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Alan, Donald, and David Winslow from the estate of William R. Castle
- Woodblock print; ink and color on paper
- H x W: 34.9 x 24.1 cm (13 3/4 x 9 1/2 in)