Katata no rakugan (Geese Descending at Katata), from Eight Views of Omi Province
- Previous custodian or owner
- Louis V. Ledoux (1880-1948)
- Louis V. Ledoux (1880-1948) 
- To 1980
- Private collection, to 1980 
- Freer Gallery of Art, given by a private collector in 1980
-  According to the donor, this print was once in the collection of Louis V. Ledoux.
- A detailed comparison between this print and the same print illustrated in the catalogue of the Ledoux collection substantiate this provenance; see Louis V. Ledoux, Japanese Prints in the Collection of Louis V. Ledoux vol. V: Hokusai and Hiroshige (Princeton University Press, 1951) no. 27 (see also, Curatorial Note 2, A. Yonemura, 1981, in object record).
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Utagawa Hiroshige 歌川広重 (1797-1858)
- ca. 1834
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Anonymous gift
- Woodblock print; ink and color on paper
- H x W: 25.4 x 37.8 cm (10 x 14 7/8 in)