Dish in the form of Mt. Fuji, with Miho no matsubara
- Previous custodian or owner
- From at least 1956 to 1980
- Private collection, McLean, Virginia, purchased in Yokohama, Japan. 
- From 1980
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of an anonymous donor, McLean, Virginia. 
-  The donor bought this dish in Yokohama just before he left Japan in 1956. See object file, Collections Management Office.
-  See Deed of Gift, copy in object file, Collections Management Office.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Anonymous gift in memory of Dr. Harold P. Stern
- Porcelain with cobalt pigment under colorless glaze
- H x W x D: 4.6 x 36.3 x 24.6 cm (1 13/16 x 14 5/16 x 9 11/16 in)
- Arita ware