Viewing the maples
- Previous custodian or owner
- Mr. Fujioka
- Mayuyama & Co., Ltd.
- To 1973
- Mr. Fujioka, Kyoto, Japan 
- From 1973 – 1978
- Mayuyama & Co., Ltd, purchased from Mr. Fujioka, Kyoto, Japan 
- From 1978
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Mayuyama & Co., Ltd. 
-  Curatorial Remark 2 in the object record.
-  See note 2. Mayuyama & Co., Ltd purchased object from Mr. Fujioka of Kyoto on April 8, 1973.
-  Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List after 1920 file, Collections Management Office. See also receipt of payment, and letter to Mayuyama dated August 2, 1977, copies in object file, Collections Management Office.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Color on paper
- H x W: 105.2 x 181.5 cm (41 7/16 x 71 7/16 in)