Oribe ware ewer with designs of blossoming plum branches and various geometic motifs
- Previous custodian or owner
- S. Yabumoto Co., Ltd.
- To 1969
- S. Yabumoto Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. 
- From 1969
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from S. Yabumoto Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Stoneware clay with Oribe copper-green glaze and iron pigment under colorless glaze
- H x W x D: 19.7 x 20.6 x 20.6 cm (7 3/4 x 8 1/8 x 8 1/8 in)
- Mino ware, Oribe type