- Previous custodian or owner
- Yasunari Kawabata 川端 康成 (1899-1972)
- Hollis and Mayuyama, Inc.
- To ?
- Kawabata Yasunari (1899-1972). 
- To 1964
- Hollis and Mayuyama, Inc., New York. 
- From 1964
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Hollis and Mayuyama, Inc., New York. 
-  Curatorial remark 3 in the object record. See also copy of invoice from Oct 9, 1964 in the object folder.
-  Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List after 1920 file, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 2.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Ike Taiga 池大雅 (1723-1776)
- 18th century
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Ink and color on paper
- H x W: 212.8 x 71.4 cm (83 3/4 x 28 1/8 in)