Dish with molded decoration and Chinese poem
- Previous custodian or owner
- N.V. Hammer, Inc.
- To 1962
- N.V. Hammer, Inc., New York. 
- From 1962
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from N.V. Hammer, Inc., New York. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Porcelain with cobalt pigment under clear, bluish glaze
- H x W: 5.4 x 31.5 cm (2 1/8 x 12 3/8 in)
- Arita ware