Arita ware covered jar
- Previous custodian or owner
- Harry C. Nail Jr.
- To 1962
- Harry C. Nail Jr., Atherton, California. 
- From 1962
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Harry C. Nail Jr., Atherton, California. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 1690-1720 or 1868-1912
- Edo period or Meiji era
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Porcelain with cobalt decoration under transparent glaze, enamel decoration over glaze
- H x W: 14 x 13.3 cm (5 1/2 x 5 1/4 in)
- Arita ware, Kenjo Imari type