Individual serving dish
- Previous custodian or owner
- Harry C. Nail Jr.
- To 1960
- Harry C. Nail, Jr., Palo Alto, California. 
- From 1960
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Harry C. Nail, Jr., Palo Alto, California. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Porcelain with cobalt pigment under clear glaze, iron glaze
- H x W: 3.3 x 15 cm (1 5/16 x 5 7/8 in)
- Arita ware