A comb back
- Previous custodian or owner
- E. Beghian (1910?-1950?)
- To ?
- E. Beghian. 
- From 1940
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from E. Beghian through H.S. Andonian, New York. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record. Also see undated folder sheet note in the object file.
-  Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List after 1920 file, Collections Management Office.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 17th century
- Safavid period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Iron, gold and silver inlay
- H x W: 6.2 x 7.7 cm (2 7/16 x 3 1/16 in)
- Tool and Equipment