Woman in a green coat
- Previous custodian or owner
- Hagop Kevorkian (1872-1962)
- To 1935
- Hagop Kevorkian (1872-1962), New York. 
- From 1935
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Hagop Kevorkian, New York. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Safavid period
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- H x W (painting): 14 × 5.7 cm (5 1/2 × 2 1/4 in)