One of a pair of tigers, possibly the base supports for a bell stand
- Previous custodian or owner
- Tonying and Company 通運公司
- To 1935
- Tonying and Company, New York. 
- From 1935
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Tonying and Company, New York. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record. See also Curatorial Remark 9 in the object record.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- ca. 950-850 BCE
- Middle Western Zhou dynasty
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- H x W x D: 25.1 x 15.9 x 75.1 cm (9 7/8 x 6 1/4 x 29 9/16 in)