Mirror with felines
- Previous custodian or owner
- Yamanaka and Co. 山中商会 (1917 - 1965)
- Yamanaka and Company, New York 1930 
- From 1930
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Yamanaka and Company, New York in 1930 
-  Object file, undated folder sheet. Also see Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Sui dynasty
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Diam x D: 19.3 x 1.5 cm (7 5/8 x 9/16 in)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.